DeFi Saver is an asset management application for decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols, focused on creating, managing, and tracking positions in lending protocols.
We support some of the largest DeFi protocols on Ethereum, including MakerDAO, Aave, Liquity, Compound and Reflexer, with new integrations always being considered.
Some of the specific things you can do with DeFi Saver include:
- Managing your debt positions in MakerDAO, Aave, Liquity, Compound, and Reflexer with access to our signature leveraging and deleveraging options (Boost and Repay), as well as different automated position management options.
- Moving your position between different protocols or converting your supplied or borrowed assets using our Loan Shifter.
- Earning interest on your stablecoins (DAI, USDC, USDT, mUSD) in our Smart Savings dashboard that provides access to yield earning protocols such as mStable, Yearn and Convex and includes a simple 1-tx option of moving funds between supported protocols.
- Creating custom complex transactions made up of actions such as flash loans, asset swaps, and other DeFi protocol interactions using our Recipe Creator.
- Swapping any tokens in our separate Exchange.
Historically, the most frequent use cases for DeFi Saver have been:
- Making collateralized debt positions to borrow funds for use elsewhere (with optional automated liquidation protection available)
- Making leveraged positions to long or short supported assets in any of the integrated protocols (with optional automated leverage management and liquidation protection available)
- Utilizing yield farming strategies in supported protocols (such as the currently popular leveraged stETH strategy in Aave).