DeFi Saver is an asset management application for decentralized finance (DeFi) protocols, focused on creating, managing, and tracking leveraged positions.
We support multiple popular protocols, including MakerDAO, Aave, Compound and Reflexer, with more to come!
Some of the specific things you can do with DeFi Saver include:
- Managing your debt positions at MakerDAO, Aave, Compound, and Reflexer with unique leveraging and deleveraging options (Boost and Repay), as well as the option of automated position management
- Moving your position between different protocols or converting your supplied or borrowed assets using the Loan Shifter
- Earning interest on your DAI in our Smart Savings dashboard that enables quick, 1-transaction movement of funds between different available protocols
- Combining a number of actions, such as flash loans, asset swaps, and other DeFi protocol interactions into a single transaction using Recipe Creator.
- Swapping tokens in the Exchange
Typically, DeFi Saver is most often used for managing leveraged positions created using any of the supported decentralized finance protocols.
If this is your goal, too, we recommend reading the How to long or short any asset using DeFi lending protocols before jumping in.