In case you received any tokens to the Smart Wallet or potentially sent them there yourself, retrieving them to your end account (e.g. your MetaMask or Ledger account) is very simple.
These are the steps you should take:
- Navigate to the Token withdrawal page and log in with your account (the one that owns the Smart Wallet in question).
- Enter the smart contract address of the token you want to withdraw. This can be found on Etherscan, for example by checking your Smart Wallet's token balances and navigating to the token's smart contract from there.
Some example token smart contracts are:
- DAI: 0x6b175474e89094c44da98b954eedeac495271d0f
- USDC: 0xa0b86991c6218b36c1d19d4a2e9eb0ce3606eb48
- UNI: 0x1f9840a85d5af5bf1d1762f925bdaddc4201f984
- For Ether (ETH) please use: 0xEeeeeEeeeEeEeeEeEeEeeEEEeeeeEeeeeeeeEEeE
Note: This UI currently has DAI entered by default.
- Once you've entered the token contract addres, simply hit the Withdraw button and sign the transaction.
- Once the transaction is done, you will find the tokens have been withdrawn to your end account.
If you ever experience issues withdrawing tokens in this manner, please reach out to us either via Discord or the on-site chat.